This is the Matchbox Window Manager source, via http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox
- Unless you want to build a really small ( and ugly ) 'standalone' matchbox-window-manager make sure you have libmatchbox already installed.
- For most uses no arguments to configure should be needed.
- To build a really small light matchbox wm;
./configure --enable-standalone --disable-keyboard --disable-ping-protocol \
- To build a compostite matchbox wm ( for shadows effects etc ) configure with --enable-composite
- To build a verbose debuggable matchbox wm configure with --enable-debug
- To build a 'fat' fully featured matchbox wm ( useful for running with GNOME
or KDE );
./configure --enable-startup-notification --enable-session --enable-gconf \
( Also you amy want to build libmatchbox with Pango and XSettings support. )
- Make sure your target system has at least one font installed !
- See http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox for full documentation.