- DHCP mini-HOWTO - attempts to answer basic questions on how to set up your Linux box to serve as a DHCP server or a DHCP client.
- Linux IPCHAINS-HOWTO - aims to describe how to obtain, install and configure the enhanced IP firewalling chains software for Linux, and some ideas on how you might use them.
- Wireless Howto - explains how to setup Wireless in Linux, compatibility problems, something about geographic requirements and more
- Link-sys WPC11 Mini-HOWTO - a Cookbook on how to set up a Wireless Link-Sys WPC11 card using a Link-SYS Wireless Access Point/DSL/Switch on a Debian system. Other systems are addressed.
- Wireless Sync HOWTO - explains how to perform a wireless, network sync between a Handspring Visor and jpilot or jpilot-sync. Although this concentrates on specific hardware, the techniques and information should translate to all similar devices.